Sunday 17 April 2011

Stepper Box with goodies!!

Hi everyone, hope you have had a nice day and it has been sunny where you are.
Today I have managed to get 2 more cards finished and have made this wonderful stepper box. I was shown one of these yesterday by 2 friends at the crop and couldnt wait to have a go at one today. Surprisingly it only took me 1 1/2 hr to make and it was quite relaxing. I filled this with little mini eggs as its almost Easter but it could be used for any occasion. The flowers on the top are from Wild Orchid but again these could be change to fit in with the person or event. Having it quite neural means it can be left in a room after Easter and used for little trinkets or keepsakes. The next one I do I may add a stamped image of a boy or girl onto the sides. So many ideas and variations to try out!
As the finished article 
Wild Orchid flowers and Cuttlebug corner die which I use to look like leaves! 
The finished article with mini eggs.
I hope you like this as much as I do. Please visit again soon. I'm going to be back working tomorrow and Tuesday but will attempt to schedule my blog updates so that you miss nothing!!
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment