Monday 4 April 2011

Hanglar boy and girl

Today's card is the one I made for my mum from Sophie and Connor for Mother's Day. I thought the images were so cute and it looked like they were holding their arms open to show how much they love her.
I used some backing paper from Summer Driggs and mounted this on pink Bazzill card. I cut out the octagon shapes using Nestabilities. I coloured the images and then cut these out and after using Stickles around the white octagons and the backing paper, I mounted the images. I added a 'Nan' and a 'We Love You This Much' greeting printed from the computer, and also glittered, and finished off with card candy.
I decorated the inside of the card to match.
Thanks for visiting, see you again soon x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card angela.i love the fab image and great colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and love your paper and the glittering.........K x

    ReplyDelete