Thursday 21 April 2011

Hanglar & Stanglar Fishing Boy

For this card I thought I'd do something different. I love the square cards I've been making lately but wanted to make something a bit extra for my darling son. I went for a bigger size 8x8. I still used Summer Driggs backing papers but as this was a bigger card I used 2 lots of nestabilities circles and lacy circles. I mounted the image, which I coloured with Promarkers, into the centre of the card and then added some buttons with twine, some card candy and a greeting to finish off. I chalked the background of the image in a pastel blue colour with a dusting of yellow in the left corner to make it look like the sun was shining.
Im hoping Connor will be really pleased with his two cards as they are both things that he enjoys doing when he gets chance.
Please visit again soon, happy crafting x

1 comment:

  1. another brilliant male card angela.i love the fab hanglar and gorgeous papers and buttons :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete