Wednesday 6 April 2011

House Mouse - All Fired Up

Hi all, another House Mouse card today. This time it is All Fired Up. At first glance I thought it was a bowl of strawberries but Eileen soon put me right on that!!! lol
I coloured with Promarkers as usual and added backing papers from Summer Driggs. I know I keep using these papers but Summer has so many on her blog that she offers for free and they are soooo lovely I've just had to download lots. I needed them all definitely!! lol  I mounted on brown card from my stash and added organza ribbon and card candy.
I'm hoping that over the last 3 days my posts have appeared as I tried scheduling them for a change. Due to working long days on Monday and Tuesday I can then get my blog entry ready over the weekend as sometimes it is quite late when I get home and I dont want to miss a day. It is getting too much of a routine now!!
Please come back soon and enjoy any crafting you do x

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card angela.the house mouse image is so sweet and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete