Friday 8 April 2011

New Baby Girl

Hi all. Today I have a new baby card for you to see. I've made cards before using these letters and then cut round them but this time I wanted to mount the name otherwise it would look a bit small. I've used papers from my stash for the letters and used Bazzill card which I embossed with Swiss Dots for the background. Before attaching the letters to the card I tied some organza ribbon around them. Once glued in place I then added some baby shoes and teddy embellishments and finished off with stickles around the edge. 3 pink gems and a ribbon were put across the top of the card and a greeting was printed on the insert.
The photo has made it look worse than it does in reality, it definitely had a sparkle to it!!
Please feel free to leave me any comments, I read them all.
Bye for now x

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card angela.i love the delicate colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete