Saturday 2 April 2011

Pre Mother's Day

   Hi folks, what a lovely day it has been today, lovely and sunny here in Kent with rain starting early evening.
Well I have had a quiet time since yesterday as my son was at his dad's from last night until this eve and my daughter went to her friend's house for a sleepover.
     Last night my son's school held a Pamper Evening which I went to with a good friend of mine. There were lots of treatments available including facials, reichi treatment, head massages, back massages, tarot card readings, eyebrow threading and plenty of stalls selling cakes, Body Shop items, cards (not handmade!), cookery parties at home, henna tattoos and the Gold Man. Well after having a nosey around my friend and I decided to have our eyebrows threaded as we had never tried this before. I normally wax mine myself but have always wondered what threading was like. Well....... it wasn't too bad and I will even have it done again!!! It's a very strange feeling but is done so quickly.

    Unfortunately I don't have a card to show you today as it is Top Secret!!! I have been busy making a special mother's day card today and will blog the finished article tomorrow evening once I have seen the Best Mum in the World.
    As there is no card to look at here maybe you would like to stop over at my dear friend Eileen's blog and have a look at the Royal Wedding card she has done for Wills and Kate!! It is gorgeous. Well done Eileen, it looks brill, certainly not how it looked when you was putting it together the other day!!! lol

     Bye for now, happy crafting, please visit again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment