Tuesday 19 April 2011

Engagement card

Hi everyone
Today's card has been made for an engagement. I got the image from a disk of suitable wedding/engagement pyramage images. I cut out and layered the pyramage and then mounted onto silver card. I added some white card which I embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and then mounted this onto silver card. I finished off with some white Organza ribbon, silver card candy and a greeting printed from the computer.
I have made this card in the past for a Wedding and several of the images I have on the disk are suitable for several occasions. Unfortunately I have had this disk for a while and am unable to remember where it comes from.
Please visit again soon.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card angela.the image is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete