Monday 11 April 2011

Crafts U Print Doodles

Hi all, hope you are well. We've had a busy day today so again not had much time to do any cards. Over the last few days I've been doing some colouring tho so tomorrow I'm going to complete some cards. I also have a competition card to do before our Allhallows Crop on Saturday so need to get my head around that!!!
I've been colouring some digi images that I bought from Crafts U Print. As I am a Cardmaker with CUP I was lucky enough to receive a £5 Gift Voucher after the new site was up and running. Have been mulling over what to get and finally decided on some digis. I bought a fireman, nurse, saucy Santa, Santa and reindeer, cheeky Santa, teacher, school pupil and wedding couple. This is what I've managed to prepare so far. (I'm just showing you one of each design but I have coloured more!!)
I'm trying to think up some funny captions to put on the cards so if anyone has any good suggestions please feel free to leave a comment!
Bye for now, see you soon x

1 comment:

  1. brilliant images angela.the saucy santa is fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete