Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mothers Day....

to my very special mum. She is one in a million. Im so grateful for all that she does for me (and my children) and I love her to bits. xx
Here is the card that I made and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. The image is My Fair Lady from Sassy Studio. I coloured it with Promarkers and mounted on Bazzill card. I used Swiss Dots embossing folder on the white background and then mounted this also. I added some satin ribbon and corner die cuts which I again coloured. I finished off by adding some flowers from Wild Orchid and some gems. I then decorated the inside of the card to match.

A view of the inside

Another inside view
I hope all you mums out there have had a lovely day, I certainly have. I was treated to breakfast in bed, had a lovely card and a book from Sophie & Connor, we had a relaxing morning before a nice roast dinner and then this afternoon I sat cuddled up with Sophie watching Mamma Mia. Connor thought it was better to play on his playstation but he did keep popping down to have a sneaky watch for a little while!!
Anyway this blogging business is still going strong and today is now Day 29!! Please come back and visit soon as I have plenty more to post on here.
Happy crafting x

3 comments:

  1. its gorgeous Angela I bet your mum loved it ........K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card angela.i love the fab image and gorgeous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete