Saturday 9 April 2011

New Baby Boy

Well yesterday it was a baby girl card so today as just got to be a baby boy card!
This card was made using a sheet from Crafts U Print. It is a pyramage image so after cutting out I layered up and mounted. I mounted the backing image onto pale blue card and added ribbon on the left hand side. I then mounted this onto navy blue card and used Stickles around the edges. I finished with a greeting of details about weight and date of birth and added some card candy.
This is a lovely greyscale image that can be used for baby boy or girl just by changing the backing paper and embellishment colour. Please take a look on the Crafts U Print website by clicking either on the link above or on the link to the right hand side of my page.
Well I havent managed to do any crafting today as I've been having a sort out ready for a bootfair in the morning. An early night is on the cards for us all. The car is packed to bursting and we are hoping to only return with a few items!!! Lots of craft goodies to get rid of so I hope there are some crafters around that havent gone to Alexander Palace!!!
Bye for now, please come back soon x

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card angela.the baby pic is so stunning.
    good luck with the bootfair :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete