Saturday 16 April 2011

Easter....

Welcome back to all my lovely followers, thanks for stopping by today.
Well today I have been crafting all day with  many lovely ladies at our regular monthly crop session. In between chatting, drinking tea and sharing ideas (and sharing tools as some people left behind some essential equipment!!! ha ha - our Deputy Leader does make us laugh!) I managed to make/complete 3 cards (which I will be showing you over the next few days).
My first card is made using a digi image from http://www.teddybo.com/. I coloured with Promarkers and mounted on Bazzill card. I added some backing papers from Dovecraft and finished off with some Organza ribbon and a greeting. I thought this teddy was so cute, I just couldn't resist it!
Many thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment