Tuesday 12 April 2011

Easel card with a difference

Hi all, hope you are ok. Its a bit chilly here tonight and really wish I could warm up!
Tonight I thought I would share this lovely easel with you. It would make an ideal gift and Im looking forward to making one hopefully in the next few days. I have been busy making a card today but I'm unable to show it for a few days as it is for a competition at our crop on Saturday!

Please take a look on the Stampartic blog page at this wonderful tutorial and link back to here if you make one also. It would be lovely to see some others on here.
Here is another one that I also found here
Happy crafting, will be back tomorrow x

2 comments:

  1. wow angela these are stunning a job well done,was it easy to do xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im afraid I cant take credit for these Denise, I found them on the other blogs as stated but will be trying one out very soon x

    ReplyDelete