Friday 15 April 2011

Another new baby

Hi all
This adorable image is from Sugar Nellie and can be used for boy or girl cards. I cut the backing paper into triangles for a change and then after mat and layering the image I mounted it in the centre of the card. I used a sentiment circle from LOTV with was mounted on a nestie. I added corners cut with the Cuttlebug and as usual finished off with a little Stickles!!! The greeting was printed on my computer.
Ive got a lovely crafty day lined up tomorrow with lots of crafty friends and the wonderful Eileen (our dear Leader) so I'm hoping to complete some more cards and get some new ideas in between all the chatting and drinking of tea!!
Hope you are all getting plenty of crafting done cause the weather isn't that brill at the moment to want to get outside is it!
Please come back soon x

1 comment:

  1. stunning card angela.the image is so beautiful abd i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete