Thursday 28 April 2011

Its now come to an end!!!!

Hi all, hope you are well.
Well as you can see the challenge I set myself has come to an end. I lasted 51 days of continuous blogging but this week it has gone to pot!!! I wont say now that I will blog every day but I will try my best to make it every other day in future, providing the crafting continues at a regular pace!
Well today's card has been made as an engagement book. I used Bazzill card in a gorgeous cerise pink and the papers are again from Summer Driggs. After assembling the book and adding the backing papers I glittered with Black Diamond Stickles around the edges. I mat and layered all the pics that were needed and after adding these I finished off with some card candy on the inside pages and some prima flowers and a brad on the front page. I added a ribbon under the Bazzill card so that the book could be held together.
To finish off I made a nice sturdy box to put it in as it was too thick for an envelope! 
Please leave any comments as I read them all.
Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

  1. wow this is stunning angela.a beautiful keepsake :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete