Wednesday 20 April 2011

Hanglar & Stanglar Guitar Boy

Hi everyone, what a lovely day it has been today. After working 2 long days of 13 hrs it was lovely to get out into the sun and spend some time with my 2 children and some lovely friends. We went to Whitstable beach and it was gorgeous. A bit of chatting and a picnic made it a good day.
Anyway today's card is one I have made for my son (from his sister) for his birthday next week. The backing papers are from Summer Driggs which I mounted onto blue card. Once I'd layered them all I edged them with Stickles, added a ribbon coloured with Promarkers and finished off with a greeting and a couple of Nestabilities stars and a gem.
I hope you like this today, I have another one to show you tomorrow.
I'm hoping tomorrow will be just as nice as today as we will be out in the fresh air again catching some more rays!!
Bye for now x

1 comment:

  1. great boys card angela.the image is fab and i love your layout :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete