Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter....

...to you all. I hope you have had a lovely day and not eaten too many chocs!! I'm also hoping that your eggs looked a bit better than this one which my son received. This was how it was when it came out the box before he even started to break it up!!
 Well onto what I have been making today. I have had a very productive day. I have finished 2 birthday cards which are for Wednesday so Im unable to show until then, I've made an Engagement celebration book with a box and I have also made another one of these lovely stepper boxes.  This one I made for my son as a little extra something for Easter.
 After making the box I decorated with a Hanglar image of a boy with a skateboard which I coloured with Promarkers to match the backing papers. I then filled the boxes inside with some mini eggs.
An inside view of the box 
I added a football embellishment to the top as I thought my son would prefer that to flowers!!! lol

Thank you for stopping by on another lovely day.
Please visit again soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment