Thursday 7 April 2011

More goodies!!!

Hi all, hope you are well, enjoying the lovely weather and crafting like mad!!
Just want to show you what my lovely postman bought me this week. I had 2 really really busy days at work, never known a week like it, but came home both days to a crafty package!!
On Monday I had......
14 new Promarkers!!
and on Tuesday I received a storage caddy for the few Stickles that I have! 
and this is the view from the top! 
It looks lovely sitting on the end of my desk now and its so much easier than rummaging through my craft holdall! I bought these 2 items with some money I had for my birthday last month. The storage caddy was bought from a chap on Ebay. He makes various items including a smaller caddy and also Promarker storage chests and he is very quick with delivery. I bought online Saturday, he posted Monday and Tuesday it was here!! There are a few spaces in the Stickles caddy but no doubt it will soon get filled up!
Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine, lets hope its here to stay for a little while. I have next week off work so keeping my fingers crossed.
Bye for now, please come back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment