Thursday 31 March 2011

House Mouse

Hello everyone.
Well this is my first House Mouse card that I have attempted. I've been colouring lots of images but this is the fiirst card I have completed. I coloured the image with Promarkers and used Dovecraft papers along with some papers by Summer Driggs to mat and layer. I used some satin ribbon this time, which I bought at the Farnborough craft show last month, and coloured that with my Promarkers to match the paper. I added some Cuttlebug corner die cuts and a greeting from the computer.
I have had a lovely crafty day today with my dear friend Eileen. I managed to make 2 more House Mouse cards which I will post in the next couple of days. Eileen was busy making a special card and she is probably still sitting doing it now!  It will be lovely Eileen when its done and they will love it when they see it!! lol
Im off to do some more crafting now so will be back again tomorrow.
Happy crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment