Saturday 26 March 2011

Promarker Storage

Well, Im still going with the challenge of being here every day, only trouble is when I dont craft I still need to show something! Well today I'm going to share my Promarkers with you! Not literally as that would be silly so I'm going to be really selfish and keep them all to myself!! Me, me, me!!!  What I will share is how I store them. I have a large-ish carry case for them and today (at last) I got some sticky labels to colour and put on the ends. Hopefully this will make it easier to find the colour I want. The box has been divided using card (my mum has some brill ideas and actually did this for me!) and the colours are all separated into the sections. I have 28 colours left to get to complete my collection and I may just get some of those with some birthday money I have which NEEDS to be spent on craft bits!!!!

Happy crafting to you all, see you again soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment