Friday 18 March 2011

Flower Cross

Just a little post today Im afraid but little is better than nothing as Im still going!!
 Today's card uses the Flower Cross digi image from La Pashe. Once coloured I mat and layered onto various card. The white card is embossed with Swiss Dots on the Cuttlebug. The ribbon was coloured with Promarkers and I used Stickles around the edges.
As I'm sitting typing this post I've realised that I was in such a hurry to post it tonight that I've forgotten to put 2 card candy in the corners!!! I will do this before giving to my friend who sadly lost her father-in-law this week.
I also decorated the inside of the card, typed the verse on the computer and then cut out using square and square scalloped nestabilities.
Im off to a crop at Allhallows tomorrow with Eileen and lots of other crafty ladies. Got lots of images lined up to colour so a busy day ahead and hopefully some results to show you.
Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the digi stamp its beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete