Monday 14 March 2011

Easter...

Well after a morning of looking round a couple of craft shops and having some goodies bought for me by my mum and dad in honour of my birthday yesterday, I finally sat down and got creative!!
I cant remember where I saw this idea as one blog leads to another but Im very grateful for someone posting it and sharing it with us.

The image is from Sassy Cheryls and its coloured with Promarkers. The backing paper is Dovecraft and the ribbon is a satin ribbon which I coloured with Promarkers. This was a total bargain at Farnborough. I think it was something like 25metres for £1.50!!
Once I'd completed this item I put some tissue paper in it and put a few chocolate eggs inside. I'm going to add a little bit of glitter to the picture just to finish it off. Now that I have attempted one I will try another and next time I'm going to alter it a little.
Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back again tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, this is stunning angela.love the little box inside for the choc and adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete