Wednesday 9 March 2011

Painter Boy

Day 4 and I'm still going with daily updates. Hope you are enjoying them!!
Today I have made this card using an image from Just Inklined. I coloured with Promarkers, mounted on black Bazzill card and Dovecraft backing papers, some black ribbon from my stash, a stamped greeting, some card candy and of course the usual stickles around the edges.  The sentiment was meant to go in the centre below the pic but as I was layering up there was a mark on the card so I needed to cover it over. Luckily it doesnt look too bad in the corner!!

I decorated the inside of the card to match and am getting use to this idea now rather than just putting a plain piece of paper in.















I look forward to showing you another card I have been making today when I come back tomorrow. I just need to finish the inside again.
Bye for now, happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment