Thursday 10 March 2011

Just a quick one....

tonight as I have had a pretty hectic day. I spent all morning at the hospital. After waiting for 1hr 20mins my appointment only took 3mins!!!  I have been out crafting this evening but didnt manage to get the inside of my card finished so I've only got a pic of the front of it.

This is an image from Karens Doodles. Ive used Dovecraft backing paper on Bazzill card, ribbon coloured with Promarkers, a charm, flowers from my stash and the Special Day label is from LOTV. Oh yes...and stickles around the edges!!! lol
Sorry its only a short post today, tomorrow's will be longer. At least I made it for another day!!
Bye for now, please visit again soon

2 comments:

  1. Gawdit'sallrushrushrush..... gottagolovelycardphew!!! E x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card angela.the image is so sweet and i love your fab colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete