Tuesday 8 March 2011

Easter Rabbit

I can't believe I'm back again and keeping this blog lark going!!!
Well I havent done much crafting today as I met one of my friends for lunch and then we had to go to work for a staff meeting. I did manage to colour a digi image this morning but for some reason it bled all round the edges so I need to do it all again! I wasn't even using the new card that I'd bought for stamping which turned out to be a load of rubbish so I don't know what went wrong.
The card I do have for you though has been made with an easter topper from Craftwork Cards. I coloured it with Promarkers and mounted on a Nestabilities Scalloped Circle. I then mounted onto Dovecraft backing papers, added a ribbon, some flowers and a brad, a charm and finished off with stickles around the edges. I decorated the inside of the card to match and also made a box.


































Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon.





1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card angela.i love the fab colours and papers and great image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete