Sunday 27 March 2011

LOTV fans

If you love LOTV then please pop over to Paula's Blog where she is offering blog candy this month which is a £15 gift voucher for Lily of the Valley. LOTV have some new images out soon and there are so many lovely ones to choose from already that it will be really hard which ones to choose if I was lucky enough to win!! Fingers crossed. I've not had the pleasure to win anything crafty yet so there has to be a first time for everything.
Hope you are all having a lovely day. This morning I went to B&Q with my son, Connor, to take part in one of the kids classes. Today the theme was a Mother's Day gift which was a wheelbarrow planter. Connor did very well putting it all together, with just a little help from me, and then he painted it. He finished off by putting a plant inside. Well done Connor and thank you for my early gift.
I'm off now to make a couple of cards, so will be back again tomorrow after a long day at work (no lottery win for me this week!!). Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment