Sunday 20 March 2011

I've made it!!!!

Phew, I made it!! I'm getting a bit carried away tonight watching Philip Schofield on Dancing on Ice and now Duran Duran, and there's a bit of flashback happening with all these old songs!!
Well I've been really busy today getting bits ready for schools tomorrow, getting my stuff ready for work, as my 16 days off have finally come to an end, and I've been quite creative also. I needed to get plenty done so that I've got something to blog over the next couple of days, as after doing a 13hr shift there is no time for making a card!
Today's card is one I made yesterday at the crop. The image is Sugar Nellie and the papers are from my stash. As usual I coloured with Promarkers (the boy's top is orange not yellow as stated by one of my friend's yesterday!!). I added a ribbon and some card candy and finished off with a LOTV greeting on a lacey circles embellishment. 
I decorated the inside to match as usual and feel that if I dont do this then there is something missing!
Please visit again as I will have another card here tomorrow for you to see. I read all comments so please leave one if you would like to.
Happy crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment