Monday 28 March 2011

Shattered!!!

I'm absolutely shattered this evening after my first 13hr day this week so will make this a little short and sweet. What I would like to let you know about is a wonderful lady called Summer Driggs who has some lovely new freebie papers which she has designed on her blog here. Not only is there this lovely 'A Little Spring in Your Step' pack but she has lots of other packs which are available to download. Please take a moment to have a look through because there is bound to be something that catches your eye.

Anyway I'm off now for tonight as I have another long day tomorrow. I didnt want you thinking I was going to miss a day of blogging, Im still going strong!!
Bye for now, happy crafting to you all, please visit again soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment