Thursday 4 November 2021

So near and yet so far.....

Good afternoon

As you can see it has been a very long time since I have been on here. I was unable to access this blog for ages and believed that it was no more. I was determined to get back here one day and have tried on many occasions and HEY PRESTO I am here once again. It is so good to be back. I have loved having a look through all my old posts and reminiscing over the cards I once made. There are so many favourites and I have used many of the designs several times over with slight variations since showing them on here.

I have lots of new items to show you so I am hoping you will stick around and enjoy seeing what I have for you. I will be posting suggestions of things I have bought which I like and recommend to hopefully entice you to also buy these if they take your fancy. I have lots of craft items to show you which I have gathered over the years, organisation ideas and designs I now make. Please feel free to post any comments below and let me know what you like seeing. I hope to carry this blog on now for as long as I can and expand it in several new ways to help others.

Here is a card I have made recently just to wet your taste buds. This was made for a couple of lovely friends when they moved into their first home last month. I now own a Cricut Air2 and enjoy designing cards on here. Always original and not something that you will ever find in a shop. A one off for sure.


Take care and I hope to see you back here again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment