Monday 15 November 2021

Leavers cards - Part 1

Good morning to you all and Happy Monday.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and are ready for another fun-filled week.
Today I would like to show you some leaving cards I have made recently. Unfortunately, there have been, and still are, many people leaving our department at work. Due to my love of making cards, I have been given the wonderful job of designing each one for my colleagues leaving. I try to come up with something different for each person, that is certainly a challenge!

Today's two cards were for one of our team leaders. The wording on one had a special meaning to her and this was made up with a hand to represent each person in our team. I'm glad I had my Cricut to cut all the hands out once they were printed as that would have been a feat in itself! I positioned them all and attached them with either glue or 3d foam pads to give them dimension.


The second card was made up of various memorable photos taken during her time in the department. Hopefully, this bought a smile to her face. Neither of these cards would you be able to find in the shop and it's lovely they have a special meaning to them.
Please come back again tomorrow where I will show some more ideas for leaving cards.

Have a good day, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment