Wednesday 10 November 2021

Baby Girl

Good morning

Happy Wednesday to you all, hope you have something nice planned for today. I will be in my craft room again today, designing yet more beautiful cards for my lovely customers. Birthdays, retirement, wedding, new born and then some Christmas cards. The list keeps going on.

This is a card I made recently to celebrate a special couple becoming Great Grandparents. Can you actually find a Great Grandparent card in the shop these days or do they think people don't need them? There's definitely a market for them!

I designed the wording for this card on my Cricut Air2 which I love using at the moment. I'm able to measure out the size of the base card and then build my card detail around that. A few layers were used on this card to give it definition, some added embellishments and to finish off some glitter around the edge. The insert is always left blank on my cards so that people can write their own personal message inside which is another thing not normally found in the shops.  The cards normally seem to have a nice picture and unsuitable words or lovely words with a very plain/boring picture.


I hope you like this and look forward to seeing you here again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment