Wednesday 17 November 2021

New Baby Boy.....

Hello again and welcome to Wednesday. Halfway through the week and all going well?

Today I am showing you a lovely item I made to mark the birth of a colleague's baby boy. I'm so happy with how this turned out and I used the beautiful gems I bought ages ago to finish it off and add a bit of sparkle. Once I uploaded the image into Cricut and made it to the correct size, I added the birth details and name. This was quite fiddly to cut out which is why I'm pleased I have the Cricut. Can you imagine cutting this all out by hand using scissors or a craft knife? It would have taken absolutely ages. I still sit and watch while my Cricut cuts out though as it's when your back is turned that something always snags up and you end up having to start again. All went well though and once it was all cut out, weeded for small pieces, mounted onto a blue backing card, I laid this in the frame, adding the gems first and then just put a further piece of backing card and the back of the frame into place. This is a lovely keepsake and addition to any nursery.


Enjoy your day, have fun with whatever you choose to do, and please come back again soon.

Bye for now, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment