Friday 12 November 2021

Happy Anniversary....

Good morning to you all and welcome to the end of the week, although to some of us that work 24/7 our weekends blend into our weeks. I'm working on changing that though so watch this space.

Happy anniversary to anyone who is celebrating today.  I would like to show you some anniversary cards I have made over the last couple of months. The design is from CraftsuPrint but when the kit is purchased it gives you so many options of cards to make. There are several colours to choose from including Ruby, Silver, Gold and Blue and there are several letters and numbers included so you can make your own headings. The pictures are all layered using 3d foam pads (which I prefer to silicone glue and I go through tons of these!).

Please let me know in the comments below what you think about these and also if you have any ideas of other ways to make these. It's always good to see how other people would make these up.




Thank you for stopping by today, please visit my page again soon. For now, take care and enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment