Saturday 2 October 2010

Hello......

again. It's been a few days but I'm here. Hello Eileen (http://eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.com) I hope you are looking!!! Well I've had a very enjoyable day today with all the crafty girls at one of our regular crops. Today it was run by Stephanie. Plenty of ideas and wonderful cards being made and we were all talking about our visit to Alley Palley last week and the goodies we managed to buy. Photos will follow of my cards I've made today once daylight appears tomorrow so I can take the pics!!
Hope you all like my signing off signature here, I also have a new watermark for putting on my photos which I need to experiment with. Also, as you may notice, I'm experimenting with putting links on here, not sure if its quite right so any advice would be gratefully received please.
Bye for now, thanks for taking the time to visit.
Happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo thanks for the link .....I will be blogging tomorrow and return the favour!! So impressed with the signature...and will be interested to see the watermark and all your lovely cards! x Thanks for a nice day ...love laughing a lot ...and we did laugh !

    ReplyDelete