Wednesday 13 October 2010

Anniversary wishes....

Mum and Dad. This card is for a lovely friend of mine. The image is from http://www.karensdoodles.com and coloured with Promarkers, with papers used from my stash (I have so many I have accumulated that Im trying to get them used up!!). After mounting the papers I edged them with gold Stickles. I finished off with some flowers and brads and the greeting I printed on my PC. For once this came together quite easily as the papers came from a set and went together well.

Thanks for stopping by. I have been busy working for the last 3 days and busy it certainly has been. I now have 4 days off so will be able to get some more cards sorted and Im hoping to get started on some Christmas cards!!!! Please stop by again soon to see how I am progressing.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card angela.fab image and i loev your colours and papers. :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete