Saturday 9 October 2010

80th Birthday

These 2 cards are for a lady on her 80th birthday. I wanted to do 2 different designs so this is what I came up with. This first image is from http://www.imag-e-nation.com/categories/Digital-Stamp-Downloads/Just-Inklined-Digital-Stamps and is coloured with Promarkers. I have matted it with pink and silver card and then mounted onto patterned background paper from HOTP. I edged this paper with silver Stickles for a bit of sparkle and finished off with greetings printed from the computer and ribbon which I coloured with Promarkers.

The second card I also used a digi image but cant remember where I got it from!! I cut it out and layered on Nestabilities Oval and then onto Oval Scalloped and mounted it onto paper from HOTP. I finished off again with card candy, Prima flowers, leaves which I made using the Cuttlebug and ribbon which again was coloured with Promarkers.

Thank you for looking again, happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. 2 gorgeous cards angela.i especially love the flower image on your 1st card, stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete