Saturday 16 October 2010

Us crafters waste nothing!!!!

First of all I would like to thank my crafty friend Eileen. At a recent crop she was doing her usual brayering and stamping and decided that this pic was not good enough to use for what she wanted (she didnt like the spider!). The pic was going to be heading for the bin but I was cheeky and asked if I could have it to use. The credit goes entirely to Eileen for a wonderful pic, I just layered it onto some orange and black card and finished with a ribbon. I will be giving this to my neighbour as a birthday card as its her birthday the day before Halloween.
Please take a look at Eileen's blog http://eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.com as she does some lovely pieces of work.
This next card is one of 2 I managed to make at our crop today (inbetween chatting and laughing!!!). The image is a digi stamp from Kenny K. I coloured it with Promarkers and then cut out. I then mounted it on 2 oval nestabities. I added some gorgeous flowers which I bought from Wild Orchid Crafts (http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com), ribbon coloured with Promarkers and gems from my stash. I added some Stickles around the edge of the oblong blue layer and some dots on the scalloped parts of the ovals.
Thank you for coming and looking today. Please leave any comments you wish to make.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh isn't Eileen way too critical of herself. I love her work. I love your card too. Mary x

    ReplyDelete