Friday 24 September 2010

A winner!!!!!

Sorry again for leaving it too long blogging but we have been so busy again. Today it is my darling daughter's 14th birthday. I cant believe how quickly the years have gone, it only seems like yesterday when she was a babe in my arms. The day started off really well as Sophie was on Heart Breakfast Radio (London) speaking to Jamie Theakston and Harriet Scott. After playing a game with them she won tickets to see Flashdance the Musical which opens today in London. She was sooooo pleased and went to school with a massive smile on her face.
The birthday treat she chose was to go to Madame Tussauds in London which we did a couple of weeks ago. She thoroughly enjoyed it and had plenty of pics taken with the stars!!

After mingling with the stars we went to Regents Park and had a picnic as the weather was gorgeous then we had a wander along Oxford Street as Sophie had never been there before. We finished off having dinner in Cafe Rouge which is a favourite place of Sophie's at the moment.
I will post some pics of her birthday cards in the next couple of days. My card for her was more like a book and it was made as a keepsake with many pics of her and the stars at MT. She loved it and I must admit there was a tear in her eye when she read the verse!
A couple more treats in store for her later today so I hope it will be a birthday she will never forget.
Thanks for taking the time to read my update. Another one will follow over the weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment