Friday 5 November 2010

Here's 2....

...of the latest cards I've managed to get done. The images are from Debbie Moore's Art Deco Majestic CD along with the backing paper. I added gold stickles onto the red card and ribbon coloured with Promarkers and on the blue card I used my Glue Pen to add Glamour Dust as this gave a bit of a shine and you could still see the blue line through the glitter. I added white ribbon to finish but thinking about it afterwards I may just colour this light blue with Promarkers! I've had lots on over the last couple of weeks so cardmaking has not always been possible.
I spent a lovely day yesterday with a good crafty friend of mine Eileen. Lots of chatting and cups of coffee consumed whilst I was preparing to assemble a card!   Eileen insisted I show her how to download a digital stamp from Kenny K after she bought one and then she found lots of flowers she liked on Wild Orchid Crafts so I think she ended up spending her CUP commission for last month!!! She was also preparing a tutorial about brayering for her blog so please pop over and take a look. Her work is lovely.
Im in the process of finishing off the card I was assembling so will post tomorrow all being well.
Thank you for stopping by today, please leave any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment