Sunday 21 November 2010

the latest....

...cards I've done.
 This first one I couldn't post last week as it was my competition entry at the local crop we went to Saturday and it was hush hush!! The topic this month was button and bows. I used a LOTV xmas stamp coloured with promarkers and then used various buttons and ribbon from my stash. Unfortunately it wasnt the winning one but it was the taking part that counts. Next month it needs to be a nursery rhyme so the thinking cap is on!!!


These next 2 cards I made whilst at the crop. I used a crealies template which can be found here My friend Eileen got me started on these and now Im getting carried away! The images are digis from Kenny K coloured with Promarkers. The snowflakes are punched using a free punch from this month's Papercraft Inspirations magazine.











These last card is a LOTV stamp. I coloured it with Promarkers and added some glitter to finish. I used some papers from my stash with a Craftwork Cards patchwork template which I bought at the Alexander Palace Stamp Show.

Thank you for looking and please make any comments you wish to.



1 comment:

  1. gorgeous cards angela.fab images, i love the kenny k one :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete