Saturday 27 November 2010

Lots made....

....over the last week considering its not been a good week. Unfortunately my son has been sick from school for 4 days so my time has been spent with him. The cards Ive managed to make are:-

 I made this card previously as a Christmas one but this time I've adapted it for an anniversary. The pic is from Debbie Moore's Glitter and Glitz CD. Ive added a ribbon coloured pale blue with Promarkers and put stickles around the outline. I finished with some Glamour Dust on the dress to add more sparkle.
 This next card is fairly quick to do. I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots on white card then cut into 3. I glittered with stickles around the edges to make it stand out a little bit. I added a scalloped circle in red and a white circle embossed again with dots then placed a Santa digi coloured with Promarkers. The ribbon was coloured and a greeting added to finish. There's some sparkle also added to Santa's hat!
 This card is similar to the above but I used green ribbon and green stickles and the backing card was cut into 4.
This card is along a similar line but I used a snowflake embossing board for the background and Swiss Dots for the circle. I edged the backing in silver stickles.
This card is by far my favourite from the last week. The backing paper is Kay & Co. The image is one of Mo's Digital, coloured with Promarkers, flowers are from my stash and Ive used card candy in the centres. I stamped the numbers onto some of the spare backing paper, mounted onto brown card and cut out and then edged in gold stickles. I also edged the whole card and the image in gold.

I am in the process of another gorgeous card for a very special friend of mine on her birthday this week but I wont be able to post until after Wednesday!!! Cant wait for her to see it.

Thanks for looking, sorry there are so many pics but hope you are still awake!!!

Happy crafting, please comment if you feel you need to!!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous cards angela.beautiful images and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete