Thursday 11 November 2010

Remembering..

This is the card I managed to make today whilst having a crafty day with Eileen. We always do too much talking and drinking of tea and dont have much to show but we do have a thoroughly good time. Eileen is such a darling that she even got in some gluten free goodies today which I could eat whilst I crafted!!!! Very much appreciated Eileen and a lovely gesture.
Remembering.....


The image is from Just Inklined and I coloured in using my Promarkers. The backing paper is from my stash, white organza ribbon coloured with Promarkers and card candy.
Thanks for stopping by. I have another card half made so will get that on here in the next couple of days.
Bye for now

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed our day very much ...see you Thursday x

    I am still having a tussle wiv that Clarity Stamp ...But I won't give up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card angela.the image is stunning and fab layout :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete