Sunday 27 February 2011

Christmas!!!!

I know its early but I did promise myself that I would make at least 2 xmas cards each month so Im not rushing at the last moment in December. To help me with this I decided today to try out some of my new stamps I bought at Farnborough yesterday! These stamps are from Woodware and I think they are so cute. I coloured with Promarkers, added some Glamour Dust and finished with some pink gems in the corners. I have mounted on some pink Bazzill card which I bought yesterday, that was a definite bargain - £1.99 for 10 sheets in a pack or 12 packs for £10!!! Who could resist that. Another bargain I'm not so happy about was the white card I bought for stamping and printing digi images. It was 220gsm and I was told that Promarkers would not bleed around the edges of images. Unfortunately they did, badly, so I stamped all the images again on the original 160gsm card that I use and it was so much better. I have emailed the company saying how disappointed I am as it is not what they said, just waiting to see what kind of response I get.
A close up so you can see the glitter I've added

I'm now back at work this week after having a week off with my children but am looking forward to another 2wks off at the end of the week. No children around next time so once I have got a few essential jobs done I'm going to craft and get sorted some of the ideas I have in my head!
Please leave any comments, I do read them all.

3 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet Angela .... love this. I know what you mean about the Christmas rush !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card angela.the image is so sweet and i love the sparkle. :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Angela, hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete