Saturday 12 February 2011

Joanna Sheen, Wild Orchid Flowers, Help for Katie, Karens Doodles, Sugar Nellies

At last I can let you see what I've been working on. It was my darling mum's birthday Thursday and she had plenty of handmade cards from family and friends. The first one is made with papers from Joanna Sheen's Dancing with Shadows CD. I mat and layered the backing paper and image, added some flowers from Wild Orchid with a Nestabilities die cut, finished off with a greeting, some card candy and some gems. I also made a box and added Nestabilities corners.



The next card is using an image from the Help for Katie collection. I mat & layered the backing paper, added card that I'd embossed with Swiss Dots on the Cuttlebug, used a Martha Stewart punch, added ribbon coloured with Promarkers, some flowers and brads and a greeting.

This next card was made with a Sugar Nellie image which I coloured with Promarkers. The backing papers are FREE from Summertime Designs, flowers and buttons from my stash and ribbon coloured with Promarkers. I finished by glittering with Stickles around the edges and added a greeting.
The final card uses papers from HOTP, the image is from Karen's Doodles and it was coloured with Promarkers, ribbon was added after being coloured with PM, stickles added around the edges of the papers and image, card candy, greeting from computer and gems to finalise.
 This is a close up so that you can see the glitter around the ages.
 I hope you like this selection of pics. Please feel free to leave any comments and pop back soon as I still have more pics to post.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful cards angela.i love the different images especially the sugar nellie one, she is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete