Sunday 6 February 2011

KD Digi, Promarkers, Stickles, Summertime Designs

Good morning everyone, hope your Sunday is looking good. I had a lovely day yesterday with some crafty friends at the Scrapbook Sisters crop in Rainham. They told us it is now the largest crop in the South East and there were about 85 of us there yesterday!!! A photo will be published in a craft magazine soon. A very productive day and very relaxing with plenty of tea and cake for everyone!
I just love this cute little image from Karen's Doodles. It is called Peekaboo Boy. I coloured as usual with my Promarkers and then mounted it on a free background sheet I found at Summertime Designs and navy card. I finished off edging the papers and image card in silver stickles, coloured my ribbon with Promarkers and added a greeting.
Lots more cards to be posted within the next week so please come back soon.
Happy crafting

2 comments:

  1. Fab card that image is soo cute. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw adorable card angela.the image is so cute and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete