Wednesday 19 January 2011


This first card today was for my friend's birthday last week. She is a big fan of Frank Lampard and Gerard Butler so I wanted to combine the two. I found these pics and then used Paintshop Pro to make the backing paper. I mat and layered onto a peach card, glittered with stickles around the edges and finished off with a computer generated greeting and card candy.

This next card is for a 14th Birthday. Butterflies was all I had as a theme so as its for a girl pink was my first choice!! This digi stamp is from Whimsy Stamps. I coloured it with Promarkers and then added some stickles along the lines of the wings. I cut both butterflies out and mounted with silicone glue onto paper from my stash. This paper was from Making Cards magazine. I used stickles to glitter around the edges and finished off with ribbon, which I'd coloured with Promarkers, and a computer generated greeting.

I hope you like these and look forward to any comments. I will be back to post another card tomorrow.

Bye for now

1 comment: