Wednesday 12 January 2011

I soooo love my......

Postman! He is just the best. He realised I wasn't home yesterday so left a little parcel for me with my neighbour. As soon as I'd dropped my son at school this morning I called to collect it and this is what I got ........
 23 Promarkers and 3 tubes of Pinflair Glue. I ordered these Sunday evening from Cards of Distinction and they were delivered Tuesday. I always buy from the same place now as the Promarkers are the cheapest I have found, p&p is free over £12 and the service is wonderful and quick. So guess what I've been doing for a little while today?????












This next card is one I made at the weekend. It looks quite simple but took me ages as I kept losing pieces of card!! The backing card is embossed with Swiss Dots on my Cuttlebug. The flower is layered with silicone glue and I used an embossing tool to help curl the petals before gluing. I added a ribbon which I coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment on the base of the card is a rub-on.

Got some more cards that I'm working on at the mo and one that I will be able to show after Friday! It's my lovely friend Colleen's birthday and I'm hoping she will love the card I have made her!! Will post pics asap so please come back and visit me again.

Your comments are most welcome.

Happy crafting :)






1 comment:

  1. Ooooo just love this .... Sweet like you!! See you sat ....woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete