Thursday 20 January 2011

Crop competition

Last Saturday was our monthly crop at Allhallows. Every month we have a competition and whoever wins gets free entry to the next crop they attend. This month the subject was to make a Valentine card but NOT to have the colour red on it. There were lots of lovely cards and this is my entry. Unfortunately it wasn't the winning one but I will try again next month.
The image is from Kenny K and I coloured it with Promarkers and then mounted onto a nesties frame. The heart backing papers were from my stash. I think they were originally from a QVC pack. I layered these all onto pink card and then used stickles around the edge. I finished off with card candy and a greeting printed from the computer which i also mounted onto a smaller nestie frame.

Im trying to blog on a daily basis (apart from 2 days when I work and just dont get time) so please pop back tomorrow for another card.

I have a poorly son today so will be indoors all day. Hopefully he will sleep for a while and I've got a few cards to make so will try to get them done.

Bye for now, happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment