Saturday 15 January 2011

Crop time!

Well today has been a day of sitting crafting with the only interruptions being for a cuppa or the loo!!!! There were quite a few ladies today all having fun and a good old chat as its the first time we've met since Christmas. Our last crop was cut short because of the awful white stuff falling but today we had no problems.

The first card I made is a New Home one. I haven't made one of these for ages and the image is from Mo's Digital Pencil. I coloured it in with Promarkers and mat and layered using papers from my stash. I think the papers originally came from Making Cards magazine. I finished with stickles glitter around the edges and some flowers and brads. The greeting was printed on the computer.

I will post another card tomoro as I want to get into a regular habit of blogging. Please come back and take a look and if you wish to leave any comments.

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment