Tuesday 3 August 2010

It just had to be men.....

cards that I made this time. All the ones in my box are female orientated and everyone keeps asking for male ones so have made a start with some. Not sure where I got this pic but it was a freebie digi stamp. I coloured it with Promarkers then blended the white card with chalks.


This next pic was a freebie again from Kenny K digi stamps. I used purple in the papers and embellishments as boys are tending to wear pink and purple more often these days. Please let me know what you think!!!

This was my freebie football boy again coloured in blue and using card candy instead of buttons.

The flower image is from Just Inklined and I added a friend verse beside it. These cards are for my friend's mum to send to her friends so I made them in different colours. The ribbon at the corner is coloured with Promarkers.

This card is for an engagement. The floral papers are from Hot Off The Press and the image is Mikey from Charmed Cards and Craft digi stamps.
This final card is for my friend's mum. I love this image of Peonys and found a lovely Mother verse to put beside it. I changed the letters at the beginning of each line to match the colour of the flowers.
I now have quite a few special cards to make so that will keep me busy for a few days along with going out for days with my two children. Hope the weather is nice for you all and the heat isnt putting a stop to your crafting. Thanks for looking.
PS. I have entered a card on the Featured Diva section of Karens Doodles this week so please keep your fingers crossed for me xx

2 comments:

  1. great selection of cards angela.i love the boys images and the flowers are fab.great colours and layouts.
    good luck in the challenge.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cards Angela....yes I think you are right about the colours our men are wearing now ... good luck in the challenge.

    See you soon ! xxx

    ReplyDelete