Monday 16 August 2010

These are some of my latest creations which I made at the crop on Saturday. The image is from Kenny K and I think they are just right for trendy teens.

I made this card for friend of mine after he passed his driving test last wk. The pics were found on google and as usual I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and card candy. It has been personalised with his name and the date he passed.

Still got lots of cards to make so its keeping me busy. My daughter did me a wonderful favour today of sitting die cutting some scalloped oval shapes out of my scrap papers. So much paper I have filling boxes up that I need a good sort out. She really is a darling and it is much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. fantastic cards angela.i love the kenny k images and great colours and layouts.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete